Coaching for Business Owners
Whether you're the CEO of an SME or a small business owner, stress can be a huge problem in your role. You might be working alone or have a small team around you, but it can feel like a lonely place at times.
Having a healthy state of mind is key to your success in business. It's time to take a step back in order to move forward.
Feeling stressed and overwhelmed right now? Having trouble sleeping because you struggle to switch off from your business? Do you keep doubting your own abilities? Fed up of doing things that don't suit your personality? You are left wondering if you have made the right decisions. When things don't go to plan you start to panic and can't find solutions. It's time to stop pushing through and create space to reconnect with yourself.
1:1 Coaching Programme
This 1:1 coaching is created around your own specific needs. It will allow you to reflect, understand yourself better, work through any challenges, and set realistic goals to help you reduce your current stress levels, improve self-esteem, create balance, and feel a greater sense of wellbeing.
You can succeed in business in a way that works for you without getting burnt out in the process. Let me support you on your journey to finding a calmer way.
You can choose between a block of 6, 8, or 10 sessions. Examples of how coaching can support you:
- Gain clarity on what's important to you.
- Identify barriers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back.
- Improve self-compassion.
- Develop healthy routines to support your mental health.
- Achieve better balance by creating boundaries that give you back control of your life.
- Learning to say NO without feeling guilty.
- Simplify life and learn some techniques to help manage your stress levels.
- Get comfortable leaning into the discomfort.
- Building yourself back up so you start believing in yourself.
- Increase productivity, motivation, and focus - less procrastination.
- Enjoy your business again and create time for the things that bring you joy in your personal life.
You will walk away with a set of cognitive and behavioural tools to help you continue your journey.
Running a business can be challenging, but there are steps you can take to address some of the issues causing your negative thinking and increased stress levels. Let's create some space to do this.
- You will be given a questionnaire to complete before our first session so I can find out more about your style and needs.
- A choice of 8 or 10 coaching sessions (each 60 minutes). These can take place weekly or fortnightly.
- I will provide resources to help you with some action points in-between our sessions.
- I will hold you accountable using a range of powerful questions/techniques to help you step into your true potential.
- Bespoke guided meditations, visualisation tools, and mindfulness techniques will be provided to support your coaching journey.
Not quite ready for a full programme yet? My clarity session might be a great option for you.
Calm the chaos inside clarity session - 90 minutes
This is a bespoke session where I share with you some techniques to help YOU calm the chaos inside your mind. It's time to start paying attention and focus on what's important. You can't run a business on empty. It's time to put YOU first. This is a great option if you are new to coaching, or if you have a specific issue you want to work through.
- 90 minutes over a zoom call where I will support you to help calm your busy mind and get clarity.
- A follow-up email will be provided with personalised suggestions to help you implement these techniques after our session.
Are you ready to work on you?
Coaching is an investment in yourself. Working on your mindset is the key to your own success. It’s about believing in yourself, showing up daily for yourself, being consistent, and taking action.
As your coach, I can help you to facilitate the change and growth you desire in life. Sometimes we all need someone to help hold us accountable and motivate us to move forward. I spent the majority of my career supporting business leaders and now I want to support you on your business journey.
I want to be transparent with you from the start, this is not a quick fix. If you want to see results, then you need to fully commit yourself to the process. Remember it's not a race! Focus on staying in your own lane and committing to a plan that supports your own wellbeing.
I know you might feel nervous because change is scary, but you know deep down you aren't happy staying where you are. Staying stuck in this cycle of self-doubt and overwhelm isn't a nice place to be.
If you're fed up with your own excuses and feel ready to make some positive changes then I would love to support you. It's time to learn how to be more resilient in your life and in business.